The transition to business wear can be pretty tricky sometimes. You want to “WOW” your co-workers without going overboard.
It is important to remember that not all casual clothing is appropriate for business wear.
In order to do this effectively, the sophisticated woman needs a few basic business wear essentials.
· How about a straight skirt hanging just below the knees? These skirts are flattering and can be worn with a multitude of tops. Casual skirts that are split at or below the knee are acceptable in most businesses. Never wear a mini-skirt to the office.
· You’ll need a sleeveless, fitted solid colored dress that can be worn with a cardigan.
· Brightly colored fine knit sweaters can be worn with either pants or a skirt.
· A black cardigan is chic and easy to wear.
· A sexy shell in a neutral color looks fabulous under a jacket.
· A classic gray or black coat is also needed.
· Black pumps with an elegant heel can compliment just about any outfit. Flip-flops, slippers and flashy athletic shoes are not acceptable in the office.
· A simple black bag (to match the black pumps) also compliments most outfits.
Remember that clothing that reveals too much cleavage, back, chest, feet, any of your stomach or underwear is not appropriate for the work place.
On “dress down” days, it is a good idea to keep it conservative. Wear nice jeans with a solid top and heels. Never wear anything which can be potentially offensive to others.
There are many fabulous combinations you can create with the few basic pieces. Use your imagination and your co-workers will be so impressed they’ll start asking you for style advice!
Shop your outfit online at Fairy Season
Always consider the color and style when pairing up your dress with accessories. And speaking of where to buy your dress, Fairy Season has a large collection of fashion outfit that can cope up with your generation fashion trends. Check out FairySeason.com for special discounts offered at their online shopping page.