Getting ready for an interview can be hectic because many times you don’t know how to get that perfect look. This is quite important because many times you are unable to succeed in your interview in spite your great efforts and performance because of a bad impression of your dress code.
The following list shall give you a good idea of how to dress for a job interview:
1. Suit – You can wear a conservative two piece dark grey or dark blue business suit could be an ideal wear on the day of your job interview.
3. Tie – Try to go for a plain colored, non distracting, conservative dark blue or dark red neck tie made of 100% pure silk.
4. Tie accessories – A classic silver tie bar will ensure that your tie is held at its place during the interview process so that you are not forced to adjust it several times that could also make you nervous during the interview process.
5. Shoes – Wear clean and polished conservative dress shoes, black lace ups if possible could be a great choice.
7. Belt – The belt should match the color of your shoes so try to go with a black one if possible.
8. Hair – Make sure that you get a well groomed hairstyle before the interview and also be aware that short hair always fares best in interviews.
9. Beard – The beard needs to be shaved off.
10. Mustaches – Mustaches could lead to a negative impact but though you have one try to keep it clean and trimmed.
12. Rings- No other rings except wedding and college rings are acceptable.
13. Earrings and piercing- If you have earrings and other visible body piercing, you should take it off on the day of interview.
14. Body odor and fresh breath- Always make sure that you don’t smell badly and chew some gum before the interview but never during the interview.
16. Briefcase – Take along a brief case with notepad and pen for any kind of notes you may have to take during or after the interview.
To avoid any sort of inconvenience try to make all arrangements one day in advance of the interview.
Shop your next Gadget at DX.com
DEAL EXTREME has one of the largest and most diverse online shopping store. They have over 1000 categories of products, 210,000 items and 1000 daily additions. Visit DX.com for special deals and promotions offered only in their page.